Management consultancy developing marketing strategies, defining product offerings and positioning, creating brand platforms, and delivering digital marketing/social media solutions for clients throughout the US.
- Socialmatica (Los Altos, CA) – interim VP of Sales (2011-2012): Responsible for channel development and sales for a social media analytics SaaS platform. Designed lead gen and sales processes, implemented consistent messaging platforms, and led prospecting/sales efforts, resulting in a 168% increase in sales funnel activity.
- BancInsure (Oklahoma City, OK) – interim Director Corporate Communications (2009): Responsible for internal and external communications and branding efforts, including Public Relations and Investor Relations, for this privately held niche insurer.
- PEER1 Hosting: Completed a variety of social media and digital marketing assignments, including:
- Defined requirements for community management and social media listening/engagement capabilities; researched and evaluated 16 social media analytics, work-flow/CRM, and reporting packages; recommended platform best suited to client’s operational requirements.
- Evaluated client and competitors’ PPC and landing page effectiveness, lead gen strategies, and overall compliance with best practices. Identified potential opportunities and strongest competitors for each keyword phrase, and recommended improvements to increase prospect inquiries and conversion.
- Texas-based Not-for-Profit Organization: Led strategic planning sessions for the Board and Executive Management team. Helped to establish 3- and 5-year plans as the foundation of the organization’s tactical planning and execution.