Marketing Strategy Manager
Provided the techniques, tools and training to enable global execution of sophisticated direct marketing programs.
Defined the Global Database Marketing Strategy, provided the strategic direction,managed a $4 million budget, and led the effort to deliver a desktop database marketing capability that allowed overseas marketers to create and execute programs, and evaluate the effectiveness and profitability of each initiative.
- Conducted training seminars throughout the world on direct marketing and marketing effectiveness.
- Counseled market managers in more than 35 countries on maximizing program effectiveness and ensuring measurable results.
Provided market managers located worldwide with marketing intelligence and a disciplined approach to decision making.
- Introduced increased sophistication in creating, targeting and evaluating marketing initiatives.
- Enabled – for the first time – informed trade-off decisions across markets and countries.
- Improved market segmentation schema, and investigated the existence of new segments.